[j-nsp] EX CVID untagged

Dave Bell me at geordish.org
Wed Nov 18 07:05:47 EST 2015

Hi Andrew,

To be clear, you want untagged frames to be double tagged on ingress
on a specific port?

This is possible on the MX, I'm unsure if it is on the EX though. You
want to look at vlan rewrite.
interface ge-0/0/0 {
 encapsulation flexible-ethernet-services;
 flexible-vlan-tagging;
 unit 0 {
    input-vlan-map {
    push-push;
    inner-vlan-id 901;
    vlan-id 101;
  }
  output-vlan-map {
    pop-pop;
  }
}

This may work for you. You may also need to set the tpid.

Regards,
Dave