[j-nsp] RR and VPN on PE L3VPN

Dragan Jovicic draganj84 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 21 08:05:31 EST 2015

Hi,
By default PE1 will not have those routes. Once you make it a route
reflector, it keeps and reflects all bgp.l3vpn.0 it can resolve, regardless
of local vpns.
If your router in EUROPE is in different AS, an eBGP session with inet-vpn
family between PE1 and PE3 will also make PE1 keep and reflect all routes
to PE3.
Finally an option is to dismiss RR and keep full mesh between 3 routers.

Regards