[j-nsp] HDD requirements for RE-333 and RE-600

Martin T m4rtntns at gmail.com
Thu Oct 1 05:43:47 EDT 2015

Hi,

looks like this is indeed a BIOS limitation of RE-333 and RE-600.
According to http://www.drivesolutions.com/info/aboutbios.shtml
document "if your drive is greater than 33.8 Gbytes, your system BIOS
may freeze or lockup at Power On Self Test (POST)". Probably the BIOS
on RE-333 and RE-600 simply does not support drives larger than
33.8GB(http://www.pcguide.com/ref/hdd/bios/sizeGB315-c.html).

regards,
Martin