[j-nsp] understand the DRAM usage on CFEB(FEB-M10i-M7i-S)

Michael Loftis mloftis at wgops.com
Thu Oct 1 12:56:00 EDT 2015

It's not quite the FIB, it's a representation of it (J-Tree) for
lookups.  I don't recall much of the specifics past that on the
FEB/CFEB of the M7i/M10i because there's the other memories involved
too and I can't recall how they're used.  But yes the microkernel is
given a digest of the FIB as a j-tree which it keeps a copy of.

into trouble of all kinds."
-- Samuel Butler