[j-nsp] understand the DRAM usage on CFEB(FEB-M10i-M7i-S)

Martin T m4rtntns at gmail.com
Thu Oct 1 08:51:47 EDT 2015

One last question- am I correct that copy of FIB is kept on this
microkernel SDRAM? I mean there seems to be a clear correlation
between amount of routes in router and CFEB microkernel memory
utilization. The reason I assume this is because if I upgrade the
SDRAM SODIMM on CFEB(i.e. upgrade the memory for microkernel), then
total amount of "heap" memory on CFEB increases and if router has more
routes, then the usage of "heap" memory increases.

thanks,
Martin