[j-nsp] convert config from m120 to mx480

David B Funk dbfunk at engineering.uiowa.edu
Fri Oct 2 13:08:34 EDT 2015

We have a venerable m120 that's being used as an edge router in our
department on campus. We've recently acquired an mx480 as a replacement.

I'm trying to decide the best way to port the m120 config to the mx480;
Either a pretty much straight up port (strictly a L3 device) or try
to convert it to a L2/L3 config that can utilize some of the switching
features of the mx480.

Anybody have suggestions or advice for this scenario?

Thanks,
Dave

#include <std_disclaimer.h>