[j-nsp] Link with errors, how to fast detect ?

Alexander Arseniev arseniev at btinternet.com
Mon Oct 19 11:24:54 EDT 2015

Hello,
Not sure what exactly You are trying to achieve, looks like You want to
delay announcing this link into OSPF (and by extension, using it for
transit traffic) unless it has been stable for 3 secs.
You could achieve this by defaulting this link to broadcast (if it is
currently configured as"interface-type p2p") - there is a Waiting state
equal to Dead timer once the OSPF interface comes up. And it interface
flaps during this time, Waiting timer starts again.
HTH
Thanks
Alex