[j-nsp] Limit on interfaces in bundle

Michael Hare michael.hare at wisc.edu
Fri Oct 30 09:49:27 EDT 2015

I see that 14.1 [we're going there for E-VPN] also supports RFC 6391 and RFC 6790, so I probably need to take a closer look.  Anyone have experience with either in JunOS yet?  Mark, was it you that was on 14.2 for ingress CoS purposes?

Sorry if this has been discussed before on list

https://www.juniper.net/documentation/en_US/junos14.1/topics/reference/configuration-statement/flow-label-transmit-static-edit-protocols-l2circuit.html
http://www.juniper.net/documentation/en_US/junos14.1/topics/task/configuration/mpls-entopy-label-configuring.html

-Michael