[j-nsp] Questions about T640

Fredrik Korsbäck hugge at nordu.net
Mon Apr 11 03:55:18 EDT 2016

On 11/04/16 08:55, Alireza Soltanian wrote:
> No T640 and T4000 are still manufactured. Anyway is there anybody who can provide answer?
>
> On Apr 11, 2016 11:24 AM, "Fredrik Korsbäck" <hugge at nordu.net <mailto:hugge at nordu.net>> wrote:
>
>     You do realize that most of T-series is EOL?
>
>     Hugge@ as2603
>
>     > 11 Apr 2016 kl. 07:02 skrev Alireza Soltanian <soltanian at gmail.com <mailto:soltanian at gmail.com>>:
>     >
>     > Hi
>     >
>     > Yes the price of MX Series is much higher.
>     >
>     >
>     >

Right, technically you are correct. They are manufactured for another 20 more days.

http://kb.juniper.net/resources/sites/CUSTOMERSERVICE/content/live/TECHNICAL_BULLETINS/16000/TSB16819/en_US/TSB16819.pdf

There is no way "out" of the T-series without changing platform to either MX or PTX. Cant for the life of me see why you wanna bet money on T-series. Or are you buying up old cheap stock somewhere?
--
hugge