[j-nsp] MX80 vs MX40?

Giuliano Medalha giuliano at wztech.com.br
Sat Apr 16 12:48:38 EDT 2016

Are you going to receive full routing ?

Maybe mx104 could be better ... 4GB dram ( important ) with better RE 1.83GHz I think ... ppc ( redundant RE optional)

Buy mx104 with 4 sfp+ onboad ports and buy mic modules

Same specs i think  ... 80 gbps with 55 mpps

But you can populate with 4 x mics ( 2 x XFP each ) and have 12 x 10gbps

Lighter and smaller router

Only for mpls transport maybe acx5048 would be better too of qfx5100 for L2 only