[j-nsp] QFX10002 as P Router

Saku Ytti saku at ytti.fi
Mon Apr 18 19:16:16 EDT 2016

On 18 April 2016 at 16:23, Aaron <aaron1 at gvtc.com> wrote:
> What is the difference between these 2 ?...they seem very similar
>
> QFX5100
> AXC5048

Juniper does this multi-brand strategy in many boxes, you can add EX
to that mix too, three boxes with different branding for different
market segments. I'm big fan, but I understand it's not all-win for
customers.
I wonder why no vendor yet does more classical multi-branding, and
reduce discounts on name-brand and sell off-brand same kit with larger
discounts but with poorer support (like maybe email only TAC, etc).

--
  ++ytti