[j-nsp] MPLS L2VPN Cisco and Juniper

Mohammad Khalil eng.mssk at gmail.com
Tue Apr 19 02:59:11 EDT 2016

Hi Mark
Yes am aware dear , but what made me confused that I read some
inter-operability issues in one of the forums
What my customer needs is to build generally l2 VPN circuit and he is
wondering which to follow
The main setup is ASR9K and MX which are running in different ASs , so what
inter-as option will be the more scalable and is there any limitation from
the ASR9K line card ?

BR,