[j-nsp] ACX5048 - vlan-map conflict with routing-instance with vlan-id tags?

Khairul Alam alam.khairul at summitcommunications.net
Sat Apr 23 07:05:32 EDT 2016

Can't actually picture what you are really trying to achieve here with an irb and multiple vlan tags, but did you try configuring `vlan-id-list` under the logical unit? That or vlan-id-range might be useful.

If what i just said was totally irrelevant to you, please elaborate the picture and the problem you are facing :p

-Khairul