[j-nsp] LDP flaps specifically present on ACX Juniper routers (ACX4000 and ACX1100)

Aaron aaron1 at gvtc.com
Thu Apr 28 16:02:28 EDT 2016

About snmp...

Is your Management station walking the entire mib tree of your devices ?!

I've experienced over the years that when I management station is NOT tuned
appropriately, it WILL spike the processors of your routers/switches during
the polling cycle, like every 15 minutes or so, whatever it is set to.

I'm not sure this is your problem, but it could be.

Aaron

p.s. it's probably dumb/unnecessary to have a snmp mgmt. station hit all the
OIDs on the network devices.... since you probably don't want/need that much
info queried anyway.