[j-nsp] EX4600 Vs QFX 5100 VS ACX 5048

Youssef Bengelloun-Zahr youssef at 720.fr
Sat Apr 30 15:14:43 EDT 2016

Hi,

Last Time I went to meet the NETIRON PM in San Francisco HQ, we were part of a brainstorming session around "building a 1U MLXe BOX with high port density".

I don't know if this has moved passed the conception phase, I do hope so.

But the MLXe platform is a very capable Metro-E box with lots of the usual features.

I'll try to share more after my next visite.

HTH.