[j-nsp] BGP/MPLS Question MX Platform

Matthew Crocker matthew at corp.crocker.com
Tue Aug 2 18:48:31 EDT 2016

Couldn’t you just use your local pref on the BGP sessions for Internet prefixes to push the traffic over the other links?

Or, if you never want INET traffic over the link put a filter on the announcements for the two neighbors and don’t send full tables.

—

Matthew Crocker
President - Crocker Communications, Inc.
Managing Partner - Crocker Telecommunications, LLC
E: matthew at corp.crocker.com
E: matthew at crocker.com