[j-nsp] ldp transport address 0.0.0.0

Mohammad Salbad masalbad at gmail.com
Mon Aug 8 09:25:19 EDT 2016

yes router id is configured
I'm suspecting that there is something preventing each router to send its
loopback address during the ldp session establishment, nothing that I have
already deactivated re-protect filter with no luck...
currently I'm thinking of rebooting acx..but since it is already in
operation, I'm trying to find out what might cause this behavior..