[j-nsp] open source packages to monitor ex2200/vc

Catalin Dominte catalin.dominte at nocsult.net
Wed Aug 17 11:28:47 EDT 2016

I usually create a snmp filter to avoid polling interfaces ending in .0. If you poll an ex2200 / 3300 / 4200 it spends a long time polling the ifTable and ifxTable. The polling time is reduced considerably if .0 interfaces are dropped and I can poll the device every 5 minutes.

Catalin

Sent from my mobile device