[j-nsp] Origin Validation on MX80

Brad Fleming bdflemin at gmail.com
Wed Aug 17 12:51:55 EDT 2016

Seems to drop a little (not as much as I thought). What I found a little
odd is that simply disabling the import policy on the BGP peer didn't
result in decreased CPU after 15mins. I rebooted the MX80 and after the
~15mins of BGP flooding and convergence the CPU has calmed down a little.

The RPKI you guys have enabled; is it just to test building the validation
database?

--
Brad Fleming
bdflemin at gmail.com