[j-nsp] RIPE databse routing status visible 55% only

Rafael de Oliveira Ribeiro rafael.ribeiro at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 06:11:14 EST 2016

Hi Brijesh,

On 5 December 2016 at 15:17, Brijesh Patel <brju.patel at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello Team,
>
> I have update RIPE databse for one of netowrk advertisement.
>
> But when i checked RIP status page is shows message "
>
>    - , ASXXXXX was visible to 55%
>    <https://stat.ripe.net/widget/visibility#w.resource=206664> of 156 IPv4
>     and 0% <https://stat.ripe.net/widget/visibility#w.resource=206664> of
>    148 IPv6 RIS full peers.
>

> DOes any one have idea why it looks like this...and how long it takes to
> 100%

In my experience, it should not take very long. What is your prefix? Who
are your providers?

Mind you that your upstreams might have an automated prefix creation that
is based on updated information on some database, say, RADb or your RIR.

Best regards,
--
Rafael de Oliveira Ribeiro

PS: it is not a juniper-related issue, but someone else may have the same
issue...