[j-nsp] MC-LAG reliability

Vincent Bernat bernat at luffy.cx
Thu Dec 22 15:28:43 EST 2016

Hey!

I also think that the VC is quite reliable. However, by design, it is a
bit fragile. rpd can die and take the whole VC down. I also remember
quite a few problems with upgrades but this is quite ancient, so maybe
this doesn't apply any more.

I didn't test much, but even on the EX3300 with 15.5, you seem to have
MC-LAG support (and no warnings from the CLI when using it). Dunno if
this is recent or not.
--
Don't just echo the code with comments - make every comment count.