[j-nsp] Measure transit traffic to specific destination

Santanu Mandal santanumandal2007 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 30 02:16:12 EST 2016

Dear all,
I want to measure traffic bandwidth consuming for a specific destination IP
from My Orzanization. Say how much is bandwidth is consumed for destination
x.x.x.x out of total bandwidth in my ISP link.

I have configured S-flow, but there I can see total amount of traffic
transfered over a period of time. But My concern is, data transfer rate
confumed for this destination, not tootal amount of data.

It would be gratfull if you can suggest a tool for this purpose or how to
approach to achive this.

Thanking you
​ in advance​

Santanu