[j-nsp] Measure transit traffic to specific destination

Jiri Lunacek jiri.lunacek at hosting90.cz
Fri Dec 30 10:24:21 EST 2016

Hello.

IMO the easiest way to do this is setting up a firewall filter for this destination with counter action and fetching the counter values using SNMP. You can use a graphing tool of your choice for this.

I have found these two posts that should lead you to a working setup.

https://www.safaribooksonline.com/library/view/junos-cookbook/0596100140/ch09s13.html
http://networkengineering.stackexchange.com/questions/1913/can-i-poll-firewall-counters-on-juniper-routers-via-snmp

I hope this helps you.

Best regards,