[j-nsp] MC-lag and rstp

Tomasz Mikołajek tmikolajek at gmail.com
Thu Feb 4 14:56:39 EST 2016

Hello.

Interface, mc-lag and iccp configuration. STP on Cisco switch (SW1) is
blocking vlan 113 on Po1 interface. What i want to achieve: irb.113 L3
interface only on MX2. When connection between MX2 and SW1 will be
interrupted, traffic will be forwarded from SW1 to MX1 and then to MX2. Is
it possible?

Configuration and topology:
http://pastebin.com/0CG3Bvae