[j-nsp] Throughput testing tools on Juniper?

Shanawaz shanawaz at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 00:47:38 EST 2016

Thanks Giuliano

Is there any good documentation I can follow for my combination of
hardware?

I am trying to follow the example here..
http://www.juniper.net/techpubs/en_US/junos15.1/topics/example/rfc2544-benchmarking-test-layer-3-ipv4-service.html#jd0e654

But I only see the mode 'reflector' on both sides.

I have 2 x enhanced SCB, a DPCE 4x 10GE R, a MPC2 and 2 x MSDPC