[j-nsp] leak routes between L3VPN VRF's

Dave Bell me at geordish.org
Sat Feb 20 06:30:23 EST 2016

Hi Tim,

The only additional config to import routes between VRFs on the same
PE, as opposed to between VRFs on different PEs is the auto-export
knob. No rib-groups required.

Just configure the required RTs for import under the vrf-import
config. If you want to have a bit more control about what you import,
you can implement this as a routing policy.

Regards,
Dave