[j-nsp] leak routes between L3VPN VRF's

Saku Ytti saku at ytti.fi
Sat Feb 20 06:31:10 EST 2016

On 20 February 2016 at 13:21, tim tiriche <tim.tiriche at gmail.com> wrote:

Hey,

> How can i leak routes between VRF1 and VRF2 on the same PE and across PE
>
> a) Can i do it only using RT (vrf-import)? or do i need to also implement
> rib-groups?
> b) can i do auto-export with policies on PE1 for exchanging routes only
> between VRF1 and VRF2

Enable auto-export and you should be able to affect import/export
inside same PE the same way as between PE routers, just by using
export/import no need for rib-groups.
I always found it odd JunOS exposes this distinction to operator,
while it makes technically sense why it exists, I can't think of
situation where operator can benefit on having the distinction.

--
  ++ytti