[j-nsp] "load replace" junoscript login class permissions

Chuck Anderson cra at WPI.EDU
Mon Feb 22 21:46:20 EST 2016

On Mon, Feb 22, 2016 at 09:08:04PM -0500, Jared Mauch wrote:
> > 1. "load replace" config with the new prefix list contents
> > 2. commit
>

> Try ‘load update’ first.
>
> That should be much faster than load replace.

Yes, I see it is fast, but I can't figure out the right XML to do the
equivalent of "load update relative" in the CLI.  If I leave off the
"relative", then the entire configuration is replaced (deleted), not
just the prefix-list.

"show | compare | display xml" exists in 15.1, but not in 14.2 :-(