[j-nsp] "load replace" junoscript login class permissions

Chris Spears cspears.lists at gmail.com
Thu Feb 25 12:05:36 EST 2016

Can you add a replace attribute in the container for the prefix-lists
matching /AUTO-*/, and see if the permissions work?   The equivalent
replace: tag in the text format works with a restricted login class when
using netconf.

http://www.juniper.net/documentation/en_US/junos14.2/topics/reference/tag-summary/junos-xml-protocol-replace-attribute.html