[j-nsp] vMX for ESXi

Alexander Marhold alexander.marhold at gmx.at
Wed Jan 6 08:04:00 EST 2016

Hi

There is a separate forum for vMX

http://forums.juniper.net/t5/vMX/bd-p/vMX

so I would suggest to put questions and answers regarding the vMX product
here.

Regarding the mentioned problems on ESXi ( or VMware) there seems to be some
discrepancies and I brought the vMX to run on VMware WS only after some try
and error,  I will put info into the vMX forum today

The docu is more or less useless, e.g there is a vmdk named
metadata_usb.vmdk which is not mentioned in the setup procedure

With best regards

Alexander