[j-nsp] vMX for ESXi

Julie Zhao julzhao at juniper.net
Fri Jan 8 00:41:48 EST 2016

Hi All,

Thanks for your interest in vMX!  We apologize for a couple of missing pieces as part of vMX 15.1F4 release that have caused issues on user end.  First, vMX ESXi image was missing due to some backend script issues.  Second, Getting Started Guide for VMWare for vMX was missing a reference to metadata_usb file which caused VFP VM launch issue. Both issues have been resolved. Please refer to Juniper’s website for the images and documentation.

If you’re seeing other issues, please use Juniper vMX forum http://forums.juniper.net/t5/vMX/bd-p/vMX for support.

Regards,
Juniper vMX Team