[j-nsp] vMX for ESXi

Robert Hass robhass at gmail.com
Thu Jan 7 09:22:59 EST 2016

On Thu, Jan 7, 2016 at 3:17 PM, Robert Hass <robhass at gmail.com> wrote:

> It would seem that vMX is still in the quite early stages.  When I looked
>> at it a few months ago, the documentation was lacking lots of details.  In
>> the end, I just didn't feel like it was ready for production in the role
>> that I wanted to use it in.  The lack of VMWare support at the time was one
>> of the main reasons as well
>>

> After short testing I can confirm same feelings. Got a lot of error
> messages like this:

Just one funny bug to confirm our feelings about vMX maturity :)
'show chassis hardware' shows different Serial Number after reboot. Huh so
how assign license do my VM ? :)

Chassis                                VMX77             VMX
Chassis                                VMX81             VMX
Chassis                                VMX11             VMX

Cheers
Rob