[j-nsp] Tracking Juniper Pluggable Optics

Niall Donaghy Niall.Donaghy at geant.org
Wed Jan 6 12:27:25 EST 2016

Hope this helps:

@mx1.ams.nl.re0> show chassis pic fpc-slot 8 pic-slot 0
FPC slot 8, PIC slot 0 information:
  Type                             1X100GE CFP
  State                            Online
  PIC version                 2.20
  Uptime                         57 days, 22 hours, 40 minutes, 55 seconds

PIC port information:
                         Fiber                    Xcvr vendor       Wave-
Xcvr
  Port Cable type        type  Xcvr vendor        part number       length
Firmware
  0    100GBASE LR4      SM    FINISAR CORP.      FTLC1182RDNS-J3   1310 nm
2.6

You can see the actual vendor, FINISAR, partnumber FTLC1182RDNS-J3.

Even more info (snipped):

@mx1.ams.nl.re0> start shell pfe network fpc8
NPC8(mx1.ams.nl.re1 vty)# show cfp 1 identifier
<snip>
  Vendor name:            FINISAR CORP.
  Vendor OUI:             009065
  Vendor PN:              FTLC1182RDNS-J3