[j-nsp] vMX for ESXi

Josh Baird joshbaird at gmail.com
Thu Jan 7 08:34:59 EST 2016

It would seem that vMX is still in the quite early stages.  When I looked
at it a few months ago, the documentation was lacking lots of details.  In
the end, I just didn't feel like it was ready for production in the role
that I wanted to use it in.  The lack of VMWare support at the time was one
of the main reasons as well.