[j-nsp] MX960 with 3 RE's?

Jim Troutman jamesltroutman at gmail.com
Thu Jan 14 13:55:17 EST 2016

I'm also very curious about inexpensive MX480/MX960 10G routing options for
use as MPLS  P or maybe PE routers.

A surplus dealer recommended the MPC-3D-16XGE-SFPP-R-B, which is less than
$1k/port used.  But it only supports full bandwidth on 12 ports, would be
oversubscribed 4:3 if all 16 are in use.  They are Trio chipset.