[j-nsp] MX960 with 3 RE's?

Colton Conor colton.conor at gmail.com
Thu Jan 14 17:37:51 EST 2016

So assuming I got with something like this setup:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Juniper-MX960BASE-AC-10x-DPC-R-4XGE-XFP-MS-DPC-1yrWrnty-Free-Ship-40x-10G-MX960-/351615023814?hash=item51dde37ac6:g:WUcAAOSwLVZViHc~

That has RE-2000's, Regular SCBs, and all DPC linecards. Would these all be
able to run at line rate?