[j-nsp] MX960 with 3 RE's?

Christopher E. Brown chris.brown at acsalaska.net
Thu Jan 14 17:19:42 EST 2016

It is 120Gbit agg in a SCB system as the limit is 120G/slot.

This is in the form of 30Gbit per TRIO and 1 TRIO per 4 ports.

So, use 3 of 4 in each bank if you want 100% line rate.

SCBE increases this to 160Gbit or better (depending on age of chassis)
allowing for line rate on all 16.

Agree, mixing DPC and MPC is a terrible idea.  Don't like DPC to begin
with, but nobody in their right mind mixes DPCs and MPCs.