[j-nsp] Segment Routing ( SPRING )

Phil Bedard philxor at gmail.com
Fri Jan 15 09:50:02 EST 2016

Also if folks are looking for an early intro into the config and operation within Junos there is a relatively new book “MPLS in the SDN Era” from Juniper and it has quite a bit on SPRING.  The other nice thing about the book is all the use cases are mixed-vendor including both Junos and IOS-XR configs.

Phil