[j-nsp] Segment Routing ( SPRING )

Jason Iannone jason.iannone at gmail.com
Fri Jan 15 20:37:24 EST 2016

Julian Lucek gave a very good talk and demo at the Nxtwork conference
in San Jose a couple of months ago.  He was on a vMX network with
preproduction code and statically assigned label stacks in an ISIS
environment.  They didn't have IGP signaled labels.  From the looks of
things they're on it, but what I saw should be considered proof of
concept.  He was pretty tight lipped about expected release dates.
The technology looked cool, though.