[j-nsp] GRE tunnel on EX4500

Tony Hawke tynooo at gmail.com
Wed Jan 20 19:11:35 EST 2016

Dave,

Unfortunately, it looks like GRE support didn't get implemented on the
EX4500 until Junos 13.2X50-D15.

http://pathfinder.juniper.net/ is a handy tool for finding out what will
and won't work on a hardware platform/Junos version combination.

In this case:
http://pathfinder.juniper.net/feature-explorer/feature-info.html?fKey=4026&fn=IPv4+over+generic+routing+encapsulation+(GRE)+tunnels%E2%80%94encapsulation+support

Cheers,
Tony