[j-nsp] GRE tunnel on EX4500

Levi Pederson levipederson at mankatonetworks.net
Thu Jan 21 09:06:15 EST 2016

Dave,

We also had an issue with a memory leak shutting down the Forwarding Engine
after about 3 months or so of constant use.  We were running about 8 gigs
at the time on the chassis.  I would also look to see if that issue has
been taken care of.  We were running the minimum to use the GRE which was
13.1 I beleive at the time for our 4550.

Thank you,

*Levi Pederson*
Mankato Networks LLC
cell | 612.481.0769