[j-nsp] HA Cluster Loopback Interface during failover

M Abdeljawad eng_mahmood48 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 25 05:47:16 EST 2016

I have two SRX3600 connected as A-P HA cluster, and there is a loopback interface used for VPN termination and assigned to redundancy-group-1.Its working in the primary firewall, but when I failover to the second firewall and then failover again to the first firewall, the loopback interface stops responding to ping requests from internet and the VPN tunnels were down (although it was pingable from the peer gateway router).I got it working again after I powered-off the second firewall!!
Is this a configuration related issue or maybe a software bug?
RegardsMahmoud