[j-nsp] Help with routing-instance bgp session

Aaron Dewell aaron.dewell at gmail.com
Mon Jul 4 23:07:04 EDT 2016

The routes have to exist in the table in order to be available to a policy.  So you’ll have to leak them first.

Any policy only has access to the routes within it’s context.

You could route them to discard after they are leaked however.  That way, they still exist even if they are inactive.  (see the advertise-inactive knob).