[j-nsp] in-band management interface vs. re firewall concepts/bcp

Jason Lixfeld jason-jnsp at lixfeld.ca
Fri Jul 8 13:20:22 EDT 2016

I’m not quite following.  This won’t work:

set interfaces lo0 unit 0 family inet address 10.219.60.54/32
set interfaces lo0 unit 0 family inet filter input-list V4-ACCEPT-COMMON-SERVICES
set interfaces lo0 unit 0 family inet filter input-list V4-ACCEPT-ESTABLISHED
set interfaces lo0 unit 0 family inet filter input-list V4-DISCARD-ALL
set routing-instances MANAGEMENT instance-type vrf
set routing-instances MANAGEMENT interface lo0.0
set routing-instances MANAGEMENT route-distinguisher 21949:21949
set routing-instances MANAGEMENT vrf-target target:21949:21949