[j-nsp] in-band management interface vs. re firewall concepts/bcp

Aaron Dewell aaron.dewell at gmail.com
Fri Jul 8 13:25:57 EDT 2016

Did you write those firewall filters that you list?  What was the error that you got?

You’ll have to assign lo0 into a security zone, that might be what’s missing.

"security zones functional-zone management” must be in inet.0.  You can do other zones in a VRF and do in-band management within them (though it’s slightly recommended against, due to potential of misconfiguration causing a security issue), but this should work.  That’s what Clinton was saying.