[j-nsp] juniper router reccomendations

Sachin Rai sachinrai1983 at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 27 03:09:06 EDT 2016

Hi Mike,

Will it be possible for you to share a bit more information on the type of setup you are planning. Will it be a DC, an Office HQ, or for any

ISP.

Reason being is:

1. You need 10 Gig connectivity with your ISP.

2. You want full routing tables.

3. Number of ISPs you are planning to have on this router.

4. You are planning to have DDOS mitigation in place.

These are the points which will have impact on choosing the correct router for you.