[j-nsp] vRR experience

Phil Bedard philxor at gmail.com
Wed Jul 27 11:18:13 EDT 2016

I’ve been using them with KVM for a long time now just acting as virtual test routers, and have tested the vRR functionality as well with several hundred simulated peers.   No real issues to report, some have been up for over a year now running 14.x code revisions.   I have not tested the ORR functionality yet but will be testing it in the near future.

Phil