[j-nsp] MX and policer by community

Yuriy B. Borysov yokodzun at yokodzun.kiev.ua
Mon Jun 6 05:04:16 EDT 2016

Hello!

There is a need to apply policer depending on whether a prefix came from.

For example, traffic on the prefixes that come from the IXPs - limit with one policer, from uplinks - another.

On our Cisco routers we match prefixes by community and set qos-group:

route-map SET-QOS-GROUP permit 10
 match community IXP
  set ip qos-group 1

 rate-limit input qos-group 1 10000000 1875000 3750000 conform-action continue exceed-action drop
 rate-limit output qos-group 1 10000000 1875000 3750000 conform-action continue exceed-action drop

Now, I need to migrate a similar scheme to the MX box.

Is it possible?

Thanks!

--
WBR, Yuriy B. Borysov