[j-nsp] ACX50xx l2circuit counters

Jason Healy jhealy at logn.net
Mon Jun 20 14:46:45 EDT 2016

On Jun 20, 2016, at 1:12 PM, Saku Ytti <saku at ytti.fi> wrote:

> If JNPR would list them, people might unfairly assume vendor who does
> not, is superior.
>
> We really should have community pages documenting devices and their
> limitations. Like dpreview for networking kit :/

I would love such a thing.  I just joined this list because of frustrations we're having with IPv6 feature parity on the QFX5100.  We've run into undocumented issues and then sales tells us it was never supposed to do what we're asking for and it would be an "enhancement" to add the functionality.

And that's just the bugs that could be fixed in software.  Hardware issues are even worse.

Jason