[j-nsp] EVPN

Nitzan Tzelniker nitzan.tzelniker at gmail.com
Sat Mar 5 14:02:09 EST 2016

I don't remember if there is a log message but you can write some event
script that disable/enable the port when it become standby
Other vendor solve it with mvrp
http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/routers/asr9000/software/asr9k_r4-3/lxvpn/configuration/guide/lesc43xbook/lesc43pbb.html#pgfId-1187519

and Juniper solve it with CFM and event script for interop with NSN
http://www.juniper.net/documentation/en_US/junos13.2/topics/concept/cet-mac-flush.html

Nitzan